LucidLog.Net is an efficient logging tool for debugging, diagnostic and real-time monitoring .NET and ASP.NET applications. It allows not only examine how well the your application is executing, but it is also a good way to PinPoint the performance issues and to troubleshoot a business Logic of the your application. With LucidLog.Net it is much easier to trace and debug multi-threaded and distribute applications than with ordinary debuggers. The LucidLog.Net LogViewer has a friendly interface and provides a wide range of log navigation and search tools, various methods of filtering, grouping, highlighting and selecting log entries for flexible and efficient log analysis.
- 100% managed code, C#
- Lightweight logging library with functionally rich API
- Logging of messages, collections, exceptions, asserts, standard and custom type objects (public fields and properties)
- Flexible output to multiple logging targets
- Logging run-time context information
- Configuring library both with a XML file and programmatically
- Freely distributable utility for editing configuration files
- Listening and advanced control of System.Diagnostics.Trace output
- Logging and monitoring of multi-threaded and distributed applications
- Real-time monitoring of local and remote applications via TCP/IP
- Logging control without changing the your application binary file
- Deleting the calls of LucidLog.Net Library methods from your code in one step
- LogViewer application for receiving, viewing and analysing logs with various filtering, highlighting, navigation and search features
- Exporting logs to CSV and HTML files
- Printing visually styled logs
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in LucidLog.Net 1.0.0
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.